Zámek Doudleby, 517 42 Doudleby nad Orlicí
Tel. +420 494 383 096

   A rather small four winged manor was ordered to be built by MikulᚠSr. of Bubno in 1588 - 1590. The manor still belongs to his descendants today. After 1630 the original wooden gallery in the courtyard was replaced with the stone gallery, which is supported by an arcade with Tuscan columns. Of the original decorations, finished in 1690, the decoration of the interior on the first floor, a shape of roof and a little tower are preserved, on the other hand later restorations restored, to the walls of the manor, its original ornamental sgraffiti.
   There is a collection of European tapestries from the 16th - 18th century and Renaissance furniture in the rooms of the manor, as well as exhibits related to the past and the present of hunting, including hunting and sporting arms.