Hrad Helfenburk, tel. +420 603 99 60 61
The castle, visible from a great distance, was founded by the Ro×mberks in 1355, who then fortified its walls in the second half of 15th century. By the end of 16th century, however, they left the castle and in the course of next few centuries it had fallen to ruin. Its walls and buildings were partially restored in the 20th century. From the high round tower there is a fine view of the countryside and a look down on the fortification system is also interesting.