Státní hrad Klenová, 340 21 Klenová
Tel. +420 376 692 208, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The castle was mentioned first back in 1291 when its construction was undoubtedly finished. At the start of the Hussite Wars Přibík of Klenová had the castle partially refashioned and, above all, thoroughly fortified. In the 16th century the castle started to deteriorate and its owners, instead of saving it, preferred to build a new residential edifice in its proximity, later transformed into a manor. In 1834 - 1836 the building passed through a Neo-Gothic adjustment.
At present, there is a modern art gallery placed in this romantic setting. Sculptures are situated next to the tower with a former starving tower, within which are contained, for instance, pictures, graphic art, minute sculptures, and photographs.